The flu doesn't just affect people. Your cat can develop the viral infection, too. Although most cats recover fully from a bout of the flu, it can be particularly hard on young, old and immune-com ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
[k9 w/ collar on]
- Will it make the dog fat and Lazy?
- No, Obesity is due to excessive calorie intake. Weight can be controlled with proper feeding exercise.
- Will it change their disposition, personality or intelligence?
- Dogs personality do not develop until about 1-2 years of age.
If there is a personality change after spaying at an early age, it would have occured without surgery.
- Are there any problems associated with spaying?
- A very small percentage of dogs have trouble holding their urine as they become older.
This is normally controlled with medication.
- Why would I spay
- To prevent overpopulations, can prevent certain cancers and diseases, behaviors and can make them live longer.
- What is the earliest age to spay?
- The earliest age to spay is 5 months