- Feed half the normal diet tonight and begin feeding normally tomorrow
- Activity should be restricted to leash walks and no jumping and running.
- Your pet should be prevented from licking or chewing at the site.
- E-Collar(cone) needs to be left on for 10 days until they come back for there sutures to be removed.
- We may send home special food for right after surgery to prevent stomach upset
- Recovery is 10-14 days
- Your pet will be back to normal usually within 72 hours.
- Replace kitty litter with strips of newspapers for 3 days.
- Males are usually back to themselves within 72 hours.
Please call to book your suture removal appointment if necessary.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 604-501-0077 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.Read More
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!Request Now
50$ off on our Dental packages in July and August !
Read More Here