Heartworm disease can have a devastating effect on your pet's health. National Heartworm Awareness Month, observed annually in April, reminds pet owners about the health dangers this preventable d ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Feed half the normal diet tonight and begin feeding normally tomorrow
- Activity should be restricted to leash walks and no jumping and running.
- Your pet should be prevented from licking or chewing at the site.
- E-Collar(cone) needs to be left on for 10 days until they come back for there sutures to be removed.
- We may send home special food for right after surgery to prevent stomach upset
- Recovery is 10-14 days
- Your pet will be back to normal usually within 72 hours.
- Replace kitty litter with strips of newspapers for 3 days.
- Males are usually back to themselves within 72 hours.
Please call to book your suture removal appointment if necessary.