People and pets routinely died from infections before penicillin, the first antibiotic, was introduced in the first half of the 20th century. Today, veterinarians use antibiotics to treat many typ ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Feed half the normal diet tonight and begin feeding normally tomorrow
- Activity should be restricted to leash walks and no jumping and running.
- Your pet should be prevented from licking or chewing at the site.
- E-Collar(cone) needs to be left on for 10 days until they come back for there sutures to be removed.
- We may send home special food for right after surgery to prevent stomach upset
- Recovery is 10-14 days
- Your pet will be back to normal usually within 72 hours.
- Replace kitty litter with strips of newspapers for 3 days.
- Males are usually back to themselves within 72 hours.
Please call to book your suture removal appointment if necessary.