Can you imagine a life without pets? Our pets bring us so much joy and enrichment. Life wouldn't be quite the same without them. Although pets quickly become cherished members of the family, they ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How old should my cat be before neutering?
- Ideally, the neuter should be performed when the patient is at least 6 months old.
- Will my cat gain weight after surgery?
- Just because a cat has been neutered does not automatically mean that he will gain weight. Another interesting point is that,
of the neutered pets who put on weight, most of them become overweight due to a combination of several factors, including a high fat diet, sedentary lifestyle and overeating; not just because they have been neutered.
We see many neutered males who are normal weight or thin depending on their individual metabolism.
- Will my cat stop spraying?
- Will my cat calm down and/or be more affectionate?
Please call if you have any Questions or concerns about having your male cat neutered.
Appointment needs to be made 24 hours prior to surgery, the cat(s) must be fasted over night.